Thursday, May 5, 2011

Men Love Bitches and Crazies - Part 2


Since you guys seemed to enjoy PART 1 of this story with the crazy bitch and her basket...I'd figure I'd give you just a little more on it. Here was my actual emailed response to my friend Chris upon hearing his story of putting up with this bullshit...

"That seriously is the most craziest fucked up story i've ever heard. I don't care how hot or how fun or how good of a lay she is, I don't know how a good person like yourself could be around as BAD A PERSON as that. Who treats people like that? Who thinks its ok to treat people like that?

You are doing the entire universe of people a DISFAVOR by continuing to allow hot women to be total and completely self-centered, entitled bitches and let them think they can get away with it so they continue again and again to act this way and treat people this way. INCONSIDERATE RUDE PEOPLE are a waste of space on this earth. And it makes me sick guys put up with it.

I've been trying to think of a way to respond to this email that wasn't all fired up and opinionated and annoyed but I just cant. You are my friend. This girl sounds like she sucks. You are a good person. K and V and I are good people. This girl is not.

Honestly. How many women are there in NYC? At least 1/3rd of the hot ones have to have a single neuron of intelligence in their brain and a bit of decency in their hearts. FUCK THEM. DATE THEM.

Ugh. I'm vaclemped! (spelling?)

T

P.S. this story IS FUCKING HILARIOUS THOUGH. UNBELIAVABLY HILARIOUS."


TO WHICH HE REPLIED...

"Haha. I made her pick up the basket! If she hadn't picked up the
basket, I would have said, 'Peace Out!' Our latest conversations involve how many free meals (as in me cooking exclusively) she thinks she can get away with based on her looks and pouting.. Haha. I'm setting the girl straight!"


I GIVE UP.

10 comments:

andy said...

This isn't exactly revelatory.

Lookers can get away with murder.

Plain to unattractive can't get away with anything, so are forced to be nice.

And such is life.

Jessica said...

your friend is whipped :( but pretending not to be. which is so much worse

SMB said...

Jessica, not necessarily. Sounds like he's amused by her and realizes she's a nut. He's just going along for the ride. He'll jump ship soon enough.

Andrew said...

I just love how she's taunting him. She knows she's crazy, but her hooks are *IN*.

This girl's going to get at least a month's worth of free meals. And then some, if your friend is buying it as much as it sounds.

At least you're nice enough to tell him he's dating someone who belongs somewhere I'd never be seen. Like pinkberry.

Anonymous said...

You mean the HANDSOME Russian Billionaire Vladislav Doronin has only been with Supermodel Naomi Campbell all these years based on her looks alone?

After her multiple assault charges and battering people with her phones and heels and throwing her assistant out of a moving car? (Read about it in wikipedia...it's interesting stuff).

Wow, surely Doronin could find a lower maintenance, but equally attractive (if not more attractive) girlfriend? Or is Naomi not as batshit crazy as we suspect?

Scratch that. Here are two of her famous incidents:

"Campbell allegedly slapped assistant Amanda Brack and beat her around the head with a BlackBerry personal organiser.

+

Italian actress Yvonne Sciò has claimed Campbell left her "covered in blood" after an altercation at a Rome hotel, allegedly due to the fact that Sciò had worn the same dress as Campbell. Sciò's claim: "She punched me in the face. She was like Mike Tyson."

Anonymous said...

Some old news about bat shit crazy Naomi and her Billionaire beau (I have the hots for him, damn her!):

So they've been together since 2008. This article was written in 2009:

"Last August, the businessman spent $18.5 million on a penthouse apartment for his girlfriend in Brazil. A source said at that time: “Naomi told Vladislav how much she loved Brazil and that she really wanted to settle down there. So he bought her the apartment as a gift."

Someone please get me a few phones! I think I need to start knocking people over the head so I can get this guys love and attention :-p

J said...

Hmm, while I do find her behavior to be bad, I also think she was just acting drunk and bratty, which to me is not the same thing as being a bad person. Not making excuses for her, as she does sound very high maintenance, but I don't know that that is the same thing as being a horrible, indecent person.

IntrigueMe said...

Men are so stupid.

Anonymous said...

Anonymous here.

My theory: It's a shit-test. And he passed. And that's why dinner, and I assume the evening events, went well.

Susanlee said...

I'm pretty crazy, but not bitchy. Perhaps if I added some bitch to my life I'd snag a few free drinks....What the hell is wrong with guys? Masochists? Probably.

Also, nobody is hot enough to act the way Naomi Campbell does. That guy is just a glutton for punishment.