Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Day 6: Cross-Training for Boozers

"Do a little more each day than you think you possibly can."
~Lowell Thomas~


**Sunday, July 4th**


Today was cross-training for 30 minutes. I'm not really convinced I completed this task, but I was hungover (day 2 in a row; give me a break it was 4th of July weekend) and I had people to see and fun to have.
I did have to walk the mile and a half to the metro which easily took 20 minutes and then I played corn hole,this other lawn/ball game and volleyball at this bbq I went to. So because I was active, I'm going to say this counts as 30 minutes of cross-training, especially the walking and the volleyball.


Okay, cop out I know, but it was 4th of july. I want to run this marathon, and I'm dedicated to doing it, but I had an AWESOME time being irresponsible this holiday 4th so I can't really regret my lazy, half-assed cross-training. So now that it's no longer a holiday...



Come Run With Me.

No comments: